Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snow White and Brer Rabbit

I may not know the name of all of William Morris' wallpaper designs by heart, but I do pride myself whenever I'm able to "catch one in the wild," so to speak.

Looking over a post over at Hooked on Houses, one of my very favorite blogs, I spotted one! 

Ginnifer Goodwin, best known right now for playing Snow White in the tv show Once Upon a Time, is featured in the February issue of Elle magazine sharing her lovely abode.  And what should I spy in the very first photo of her front door and entry?


William Morris' "Brer Rabbit" wallpaper.


I have to say I find this wallpaper pattern to be the absolute perfect thing for a modern fairy tale princess' home.


1 comment:

Jane Harrington said...

It's my favorite. For lots of reasons. Great post.